Aapka swagath hai meri khane ki duniya mein 🙂
Hello Hello- food lovers. Extremely happy to launch my website today *Happy Dance*. Have taken sometime to shape this up. I wanted to make sure all elements are perfect. We’ve tried to do some cool stuff with the website. For instance –
1) When you are grocery shopping or cooking and using these recipes – You can click on boxes next to the mentioned ingredients and they’ll cancel themselves out. It’ll ensure you don’t add it again or buy it again either. Very soon you’ll be able to buy all recipe wise ingredients online from our ingredients partner.
2) Website is mobile friendly and has a blog and comments section. So you can stay connected with me.
3) YouTube video recipes are also integrated in the website. So it is easier for you to browse.
4) The live slider at the beginning when you enter the website is to keep you up to date with new recipes and current launches or events that I’m a part of.
5) There are many recipe themes in the drop down menus – My favourite section is traditional and modern India recipes!!!
6) If you’ve any feedback or advise or a drunk message. Feel free to tag me on all social media links metioned on the website.
So for now, this is it. You can expect a new quirky blog post every 10 – 15 days. Till then, The motto of life remains simple “Khate raho. Dil lagata raho.”