Ever had Achari Paneer Tikka in a form of a canape? No? Here you go!
- Paneer – 500 g
- Achari Masala – 100g
- Hung Curd – 200g
- Sprouts (Not mix only single budded ones) – 20 gms
- Lettuce (Ice Berg) – 1 Nos.
- Butter – 50 gms.
- Peeled Garlic – 30 gms
- Bread buns – 6 nos.
- Mustard Oil – 2 tablespoons
1) Heat Mustard Oil to a smoking point & then add Achari Masala to it. Cook the Masala nicely. Take it off heat, let it cool down for 10 minutes.
2) Add hung curd to this masala
3) Cut cubes of Paneer & marinade it with the Achari curd for 30 mins.
4) Shred the lettuce & store it in chilled water.
5) Now cook the paneer on medium flame for 5 mins. Keep it aside.
6) Add chopped garlic to softened butter. Now spread this butter on half buns.
7) Toast these buns on a non stick pan.
8) Assemble the canapé. Take the toasted bread. Place a lettuce leave on it. Add the achari Paneer on top.
9) Garnish with sprouts & serve.