A delicious stuffed parantha with colours of Indian flag to celebrate Indian food and culture.
- 1 cup radish (grated and squeezed)
- 1 cup carrots (grated)
- 1 cup methi leaves
- 300 gms wheat flour
- 120 ml water
- 50 ml oil
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp roasted cumin powder
1. Heat ghee and sauté the carrot, methi and radish for 4–5 minutes and add chili powder, cumin powder and salt towards the end. Keep this filling aside.
2. Make roti dough by kneading wheat flour with help of water.
3. Make a lemon-sized ball using the dough. Roll it into a circle.
4. Cut this circle into seven strips.
5. Sprinkle some flour on the rolling surface. Place one strip on the floured surface. Apply generous amount of oil on this strip and evenly place some filling.
6. Place another strip on top and spread filling evenly again. Repeat same steps till you are done with all the strips.
7. Roll the strips to make a wheel. Close the ends by tucking in. Lay it flat on the surface.
8. Roll it again into a circle, it’ll have trio of colors like the Indian flag. Cook it like a parantha on the tawa.