You can’t resist a chaat when it is this cute
- 2 cucumbers
- 3 tbsp freshly grated coconut
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Handful of peanuts
- ¼ tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 green chilli
- 1 tsp chopped coriander
- Salt to taste
- Cut the cucumber into medium size pieces & using the back of the spoon scoop out the seeds but not going all the way through. You basically need to make small tokri’s to stuff the filling
- Dessed the green chilli & finely chop them. Crush the peanuts & keep some aside.
- Mix the grated coconut, green chilli, coriander, lemon juice, salt, chilli powder & crushed peanuts together.
- Stuff this filling in the hollow cavity of the cucumber & garnish with some more crushed peanuts.