The amazing flavours of Green Garlic blends with our age old Aloo-Puri
- 5 tbsp Green Garlic, chopped
- 2tbsp Methi, chopped
- 2tbsp coriander, chopped
- 1-2 green chilli, chopped
- 1 tbsp Semolina
- 1 cup Whole-Wheat flour
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Make a smooth paste of green garlic, methi, coriander & green chilli.
- Mix the green paste, whole-wheat flour, salt & semolina & make a hard dough for puri.
- Rest the dough for 10 minutes covered in a bowl. Divide the dough into small balls for puri’s.
- Heat oil for deep frying & flatten each ball & using some dry flour, shape it into small puri’s.
- Deep fry the puri’s one at a time till golden brown & remove on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with hing wale aloo sabzi & achaar of your choice.