Cheese is good but DOUBLE Cheese is way better!
- 1 head Gobi, Cauliflower (400-500 gms)
- 100gms Ricotta
- 100gms Mozzarella
- 1tbsp Mint, chopped
- 1.5 tbsp Coriander, chopped
- 1-2 Green Chilli, chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Chilli Flakes, to taste
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1tsp oil + more for roasting paratha’s
- Water, for dough
- Mix whole wheat flour with 1tsp oil & add water little at a time to make a medium soft dough. Add more water if needed. Round up the dough in the ball, cover & keep aside.
- Now for the filling, using a food processor finely chop the cauliflower. Do not turn into a mash so check after every 3-4 seconds. (Alternatively, you can finely chop it too instead of using food processor)
- Mix the ricotta, mint, coriander, grated mozzarella, chopped cauliflower, salt & pepper. Make sure the cheese & cauliflower have been thoroughly mixed.
- Now using the dough, take a small roundel & roll it into a roti & keep aside. Take another roundel & shape it into roti, now take some of the filling mixture & spread it on the roti evenly. Sprinkle Chilli flakes as per liking & take the 1st roti & place it on top of the filling. Seal the edges & roast the paratha on a hot tawa. Apply oil on both sides to make it golden & crispy.
- Serve hot with dahi, achaar or green chutney.